Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello World! Welcome To My Journey!

So yeah, this is my first blog, post, article, etc. on this page! Yep, pretty nervous so please bear with me as I channel the writer within! Lol! 

My name is Jasmine and I'm a regular wife, mom, student, Christian, friend, diaper changer, dish washer, and boo boo kisser like you. I'm passionate about only a few things in life: My God, my family, and now my health and fitness. I have been on a "fitness journey" since basically my first son was born. Yep, that was 6 years ago and I haven't really made much progress. I have always been on and off again about health, fitness, and getting in shape. Hot, cold, lukewarm  you name it, I've been it. I'm starting this blog and  My Facebook  page to keep my self accountable because I'm tired. I'm tired of starting over. I'm tired giving up. I'm tired of admiring fitness folk, but never being that person. By gosh, I'm going to be that person this year! I'm doing this for my own personal satisfaction this time. Yes, I want to be an inspiration to my family, yes I want to be a role model and feel healthy and alive, but really at the end of the day,I just want to flex some muscles. Come on, don't we all? Kidding! Maybe... 


So follow me as I learn, cry, laugh, sweat, and work my way to my goals. I'll be trying out new workouts, recipes, products, and more! This is my new lifestyle, and its going to look great on me ; )



"She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong". ~ Proverbs 31:17



Make sure you subscribe to stay updated as I continue to develop the site and post new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment